Friday, November 1, 2013

Love at First Use or Not Meant to Be Worn???? Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation

Good Evening Beauty Gems!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day, fun Halloween, TGIF, etc. etc.  Just wanted to post a quick 411 on first impression of Becca's Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation. I received a sample of this foundation in my October Birchbox (if you haven't seen it, check out my October Birchbox blog).  Today was the first day I've worn this foundation. I've been wearing this foundation for about 12 hours now.

Thus far, I think I could fall in love (possible love at first use).  This foundation has kept me matte pretty much 10 out of the 12 hours of the day.  Seriously, I've only had to touch up (blot to get rid of excess oil in my T-Zone) ONLY ONCE TODAY!!!!  Otherwise, every other part of my face is 100% in tact!!!  This foundation is so far....AMAZING.  I could ALMOST venture to say that this product could be a potential holy grail (HG) for us combo/oily skin gems.

However, I'm a skeptic when it comes to beauty products.  I really like to dig deep when testing them out.  I don't want to give a false thumbs up to something that turns out to be a major FAIL!!!!!  So for now, I'll be using my Becca foundation sample for another few days (possibly more considering that I have another sample color I can use...a little goes a long way).

I will post a full 411 review on this product soon.  Just want to really wear it so my 411 is 200% accurate.

Have any of you gems already tried out this foundation??? If so, let me know your thoughts below.  Be sure to follow me and stay in the know for my latest 411.

UPDATE: In the upcoming weeks, my blog platform will be changing.  I'll be converting to a new domain which means you gems will view my posts from my blogs.... as well as the ability to link to my instragram and twitter accounts to show you my LOTD (look(s) of the day, etc. etc.), latest beauty products I've picked up, etc. etc.

Stay posted as more updates are sure to follow soon.  It's already November 1st...can you believe it??? This only means I need to bring you gems more beauty 411 ASAP!!!

Have a wonderful evening.  I'll be posting over the weekend so stay tuned (follow me for the latest).  As always.....happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment