Friday, November 1, 2013

November Mini Target Brush Haul

Hey Beauty Gems!!!

Just a quick 411!!  I went to Target today in search of some backup eye shadow brushes.  I'm going to be purchasing some higher end brushes in the coming weeks.  In the interim, I needed some subbies to give my Bdellium brushes (love you guys) a break.

Since I've had such success with my one Sonia Kashuk 106 Medium Eye Shadow Brush (you are the big retail store truth...one of my holy grails!!), I decided to see what they had.  DISCLAIMER:Who am I kidding?  I've looked at their brushes 1,001 times already.  There's not 1 visit to Target that I haven't....that's just what it is.  Anywho, I struggled with paying for their brushes when I've always been loyal (mostly) to higher end brands.

However, a girl needs brushes when she needs her brushes.  The holidays are on the horizon and I need tools to create my looks!  Sooo, I decided to try out 2 of the 3 brushes in this picture:  Kashuk Tools Synthetic Crease Shadow Brush and Sonia Kashuk Tools No. 20 Large Doomed Eye Shadow Brush.


I'll start to give these a whirl tomorrow.  Review of these brushes to follow soon.  As well, I purchased my old fav.... E.L.F. Blending Eye Brush.  While this brush is not high end quality, I make it work and it has produced good results for me (many a day when the dirty brush stack was piling up....similar to those Saturdays/Sundays when we have clothes piling up....it's a reality, you ALWAYS need a backup).  There's nothing like your old faithful.

Stay posted for my reviews on these very soon. Stay in the know how you ask???? Just follow my blog. Have a great weekend and happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment