Saturday, November 16, 2013

November IPSY Bag

Hey Hey Hey Beauty Gems!!!!  It's that time of the month again (the good one that is); Ipsy time!!!  I received my November Ipsy bag a few days ago.
 

This month's theme is Glam It Up.  So as you'll see, most of the items in the bag were choosen specifically to provide that glam (pow) effect. 



So let's see what I got......

The first item I opened was the Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn.


This is a creamy, red lip crayon (bright red w/slight orange undertone).  A retractable crayon that you could use to give you that glam lip color to pair with a neutral eye/dramatic liner.


Next up is the BH Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow (Galaxy Chic) in Aphrodite.
A beautiful mauvy plum color, perfect for the current season.  If you love this color, check out the full Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow Palette here BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Collection

Another lippie...yeahhhh...from the Michelle Phan EM collection is the Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick in Nude Lace.
 An excellent nude color with amazing pigmentation. Just simply amazing!!!

From Pixie is a Beauty Bronzer in Summertime.
Pixie brand products can be purchased at Target. I'm not crazy about the smell, however the bronzer looks good. The shade of this bronzer would work better on medium to lighter skin tones.  Other skintones may be able to use this as a highlighter.  I love that it's a matte finish (I'm really not a fan of shimmery bronzers).

Ok, only 2 more things to go.....

Next, included in this month's bag was a StarLooks Eye Pencil (gem pencil as it's referred to on the actual product) in Topaz.

I did a swatch on my hand and it's has great pigmentation.  The pencil glides on smoothly to the skin. This would be great when creating a glam look.

Last but not least, Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail. 
 A pretty silver color.  Just seems like lately every subscription box I get, there's ALWAYS nail polish.  Don't get me wrong, I love polish just not SO many all at once.

Well that's it's for this month's bag.  Overall, definitely one of my favs.  If you haven't already looked into it, I highly recommend that you check out an Ipsy beauty subscription...you won't be disappointed. For more information, go to http://www.ipsy.com

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Gems, until next time.....Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment