Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sephora VIB Haul (Part 2)

Hello Beauty Gems!!!!

My first min shopping splurge I noted in my Sephora VIB Event Mini Haul blog. That time I only featured a few items I purchased.  Please note that for any of the palettes shown below, there are no swatches included.  I did this purposely in order to provide you gems with a more detailed blog.  I'll be posting blogs on all palettes/sets I purchase separately so stay tuned!!!

So this shopping trip actual did qualify as a full-fledged haul.  It was bad but I picked up alot of things I've been wanting. My haul included the following:

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes -Funny story about this one....tanother palette I was interested in getting.  This palette sold out within days of the VIB Event.  I called Sephora last Thursday and they were completely sold out online.  I had to call around to 2 stores (1 actually had the one palette available). I put this on hold, didn't make it to the store in time to pick up that day.  I wound up going into the store first thing the next morning to pick up the palette.  All that trouble for 1 palette.

 
However, the colors are absolutely beautiful.  I haven't used the palette yet (just finished trying out another kit for review).  This product is limited edition and will be discontinued.  So if you can, call around a few Sephora stores to check availability.  Detailed review of this palette coming soon!!!!

Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book -For almost 2 months now, I've been patiently waiting to purchase this.  Whenever I really want a pricey beauty product, I do all my homework first (confirming any upcoming sales, if the product is limited edition or not, etc. etc.).


The Sephora I went to had about 8 still available.  However, online this product is completely sold out.  I'll also be doing a detailed review on this palette very soon (along with some other Kat Von D products).  If you're a fan of this line, call around and see if this is available in the store. I haven't been disappointed yet by any KVD products I've purchased so far.

Kat Von D Shade Shifter in On The Road - One of my absolute favorite things are duo-chrome eyeshadows.  Eyeshadows that show as different colors from various angles really amaze me.  These types of shadows get my creative juices flowing for different looks. I've been wanting this particular color for months.  Can't wait to play around with it.

On the Road appears as a green-brown color. Considering the color payoff, I didn't think the price was too bad ($16).  There are 3 other colors you can choose from: Love Letter (purple), Stockholm (Blue), and Devotion (Copper).

Marchesa Parfum D'Extase Rollerball - The rollerballs are a great way to try-out a variety of fragrances before making the full investment.  I originally received Marchesa as a sample from a previous purchase.


I really liked the scent but just didn't want to make the $60- $115 investment to get it.  I love fragrances however, I do budget myself and try not to splurge on every single one.  I have my new Flora fragrance and a few others so I won't go through this too fast.


Flora By Gucci - I picked this up with the voucher included in the fragrance sampler. I purchased the fragrance sampler from Sephora in September.  Just finally got around to going into Sephora to pick this up. This was such a great deal. NOTE: If you're in the market for a new fragrance, stop by your nearest Sephora and check out the sampler collections. 


They sell these collections for both women and men.  Each includes a certain number of sample fragrances.  From those samples, you can use the voucher included to get one full-size (size specified on voucher) parfum or cologne. An excellent value for what you pay.

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream - OMG I found a new Holy Grail......AHHHHHHH!!!  I've heard and read about this product line throughout the year.  Oh My Word.....I wish I would've listened and picked up this wonderful item months ago.  A great hand cream that soothes, moisturizes and protects your hands from dryness.

 

The best things about this product: A little goes a long way (just a pea-size drop is all you need!!!); great product for a pretty reasonable price - $5 for the 1.7 oz.; $12 for the 4.2 oz tube of product) AND it has a wonderful and aromatic fragrance.....Yes, this is addicting, I promise you that!!! Every gem I know personally will be getting this as one of their stocking stuffers this year. Sorry about the sideway pic. For some reason I couldn't get the picture to rotate and save for me.


Soap & Glory Good, Butter, Best Kit - Again, more AMAZING products from Soap & Glory. For $15, you receive the following 3 body butter/creams (1.69 oz. size each): The Righteous Body Butter, Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and Butter Yourself Body Cream. So far, I've only dug into the Butter Yourself Body Cream.  Yes, I am OBSESSED already!!

This cream has a wonderful fragrance, keeps me moisturized throughout most of the day and just feels so AMAZING on the skin. I just have to do an in-depth review of this product line....I can't afford not too.  I want all you gems to know just how wonderful this product line truly is.  Stay tuned!!!


Buxom Dolly's Opening Act -  The holidays always bring about cheer and beautiful gift sets.  This is one of many.  Buxom has released some gift sets now available at Sephora. As I mentioned before, a great time of year to purchase these sets to try out those products you've been wanting for months.


I personally haven't tried any Buxom products but looking forward to it.  The following colors are included in this set: Emma, Michelle, Dani, Berry Blast and 2 of their best sellers: White Russian and Dolly Considering each lip cream/shine retails for about $19 each, this deal more than pays for itself (even considering the fact that they are all minis) - $29.  There's also a larger gift set ( with 15 minis) that retails for $59.  I already know I'll be back at Sephora picking up another.

Sephora Collection - Rouge Shine Lipstick in Heartbreaker (Color No. 47) - You know I've been on a dark lip kick since September....so why should it stop now!!!  I saw this little baby as I was strolling around the store.  I probably would've left it there and not even paid any attention to it IF:  I didn't do a swatch of the color AND if I didn't notice that there were only 3 left in stock.


Grant it, just seeing the 3 doesn't necessarily mean that the color was just that big of a seller.  However, I saw it and just fell in love. Can't wait to wear this color on a night out. A great sheer lip color that retails for $12.50.


Have you gems started your holiday shopping?  If so, let me know what you've picked up in the comments below.  Be sure to follow my blog AND yours truly on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @AngBeauty411. Take care gems and until next time.....Happy Shopping!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for share. nice article thanks for sharing. gucci flora perfume

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nice articel thnask for sahring, you alwats sharing a good content with us. thanks. Game
    https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/42535681/gta-v-mod-apk-2020-apk-data-files-download?fbclid=IwAR13Bgr8_zZZvRUHT5ABK3qVQjgW-En3QKm7NV0cRyvLRdDFscqUkCQM-eI

    ReplyDelete