Monday, November 11, 2013

Sephora VIB Event Mini Haul

Hello Beauty Gems -

Just received my goodies from my first round haul from the Sephora VIB FNF Event.  This was a very small haul (probably can't even consider it as such).  However, the 2nd round was bad but not too too bad.

Here's what I got:



Stila Artist Essentials Kit -  I've been eyeing up this kit for a few weeks now.  This particular set is a new exclusive to Sephora.  The Artist Signature Set can be purchased at Sephora or the Stila website. The essentials kit includes:

16 - 0.14 oz.Eye Shadows (combined into the following 4 palettes):
  • Pop Art Palette - Parity, Irony, Primary and Edgy
  • Renaissance Palette - Poetry, Perspective, Fresco and Drama
  • Abstract Palette - Illusion, Vivid, Visual and Linear
  • Surreal Palette - Dream, Symbolic, Fantasy and Reality

All Over Blend Brush (#9)

Smudge Stuck Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingway

Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream in Peony

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina

LIT Lit Kit in Champagne Wishes (shown in the last picture below) This set comes with 0.14 oz Clearly Liquid Glitter Base, 0.14 Glitter Color in Champagne Wishes and brush applicator. This product would be primarily used on the lid alone, over an eyeshadow or as eye liner.

I cashed in some of my VIB points to get the Urban Decay Urban Essentials Kit.

The kit includes 0.50 fl. oz. B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, 0.50 fl. oz. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, 0.13 fl. oz. of Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging Long Lasting Eyeshadow Base and a  0.85 g of Eyeshadow in Mushroom.


The remaining items I received we're just samples I chose to include with my order: 0.05 fl. oz. Korres Face Primer, 0.01 fl oz. Agave Healing Oil Treatment and Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray.


Full 411 reviews on both the Stila essentials and LIT kits coming soon. Part 2 of my Sephora shopping to be posted shortly.  Be sure to follow me on twitter @AngBeauty411 and Pinterest for the latest beauty 411.

Enjoy the rest of your day and as always....Happy Shopping Gems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment