Monday, November 4, 2013

LOTD...Drugstore/HighEnd Mix

Welcome Beauty Loves!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Friday!!!  Here's few snapshots of my look from last week.  Don't forget to check out my latest blog posts from earlier this week!!

Eyes...L.A. Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow Set (BEP411-Precious). I used this with my Mac Painterly Pot...this look was a cinch to create.  Can you believe this set was only $1.00??? A steal right??? In the photo, the actual colors don't display the shimmer at all.  However, they do just not alot. The only color I wasn't really crazy about is the yellow gold (bottom left corner).  That particular color was king of chalky.  However, I'm not complaining considering the price.






This has been talked about in a few videos I've seen on YouTube.
 

 A great bargain for my beauty junkie budgeters!!! Check your local dollar store to see if they have.






Lips..Jordana lip liner in Cabernet topped with my beloved Cargo essential lipstick in Napa. One of the main reasons I love the fall season, berry and plum colors.


Until next time....Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment