Saturday, November 9, 2013

What I'm Loving....Holiday Shopping Edition

It's Saturday Night Beauty Gems!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far.  I'm taking it easy, sitting on the couch perusing the latest magazines (I have a TON of subscriptions to get through).  Anyway, here's what I'm loving today....

The Oprah Magazine December Issue - One of the best parts of this particular issue.....THE LIST...Oprah's Favorite Things for 2013... so far I'm adding the Butter London High Tea Collection to my wish list...beautiful nudes for all skin tones.


MAC Eyeshadow in Texture...my go-to natural nude shade for blending in my crease; transition color for blending lighter colors into the brow area.  I use the color 95% of the time for just about every look I create. Something I can say will ALWAYS be in rotation in my collection...#beautyessential

Ulta Holiday Catalog...literally I have about 15 things I've added to my wish list.



Sephora VIB Sale.....I'm already tracking my online purchase awaiting it's arrival.  Can't wait to post my review on the goodies I purchased!!!!  COMING SOON!!! P.S. If you haven't taken advantage of this sale, go to your nearest VIB BFF and see if they'll be nice enough to share their sale perk with you. For more details, check out my SEPHORA VIB Event info. blog.

That's all for me today.  Want up to minute updates from yours truly??? Get the latest beauty 411 by following my blog AND you can catch me on Twitter.  Follow me @AngBeauty411 for my up to the minute updates.  Taking a shopping trip sometime next week....tag along by following me to get the 411!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and as always.... Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment