Friday, November 15, 2013

Ulta Pick-Ups

Hola Beauty Gems!!!  I'm burning the midnight oil trying to catch up on blog posts.  I owe it to my gems to get you the latest and greatest 411 ASAP!!! Listed below are two things I picked up at Ulta yesterday. Yesterday was brutal!!!  I did a Sephora/Ulta run and that never works out well....for my pockets at least. As far as my makeup collection is concerned, it's like Christmas a month and 1/2 early. Anyway, here's what I picked up....

Lorac Rockin' Red Hot PRO Set - I had to pick this up...why you ask????



Because this particular set included the Lorac PRO Liquid Liner.  Haven't dived into this yet but tested out the brush on the hand swatch....OMG I'm impressed ALREADY!!!!  When washing the swatch off my hand, I had to do a little extra scrubbing.  Just easily removes with makeup remover.  So excited to give this a try.

Also included was the Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.  I received another sample of this before from my last Ulta haul. A Beauty Gem can never have enough eye primer in her life!!! For $39, a great deal a makeup-o-holic was not going to leave behind.


The last thing I brought was the Bare Minerals Double Domination mascara set. 


This special set includes a full-size Lash Domination mascara as well as a travel size. I've been hearing alot of chatter over the internet of how good this mascara is so I had to give it a try.  Considering you get both mascaras for $18.....another bargain I wasn't even thinking to leave in the store.  You must have thought I'd gone mad to do something like that.

That's all from my Ulta haul!!  Detailed review of both coming soon. Next up will be all the goodies from my Sephora VIB shopping.  OK gems...till next time....Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment