Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Birchbox

It's about that time Gems...Birchbox Time!!!

I received my November Birchbox today...YEAHHHH!!! I always get excited opening my box (even if I do cheat and look online). This month's box is dedicated to MORE GOOD - bringing more good to your life as well as others. The great thing about this campaign is that the Birchbox shop is donating a portion of it's proceeds to the No Kid Hungry organization.  I love this time of year for many reasons; primarily the shared thought of giving on to others with love.  Way to go Birchbox!!!!


Here's the 411 on the goodies I received:

Vasanti BirghtenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator -  This products claims to mimics effects of microdermabrasion for glowing, smooth complexion.  I'll be interested to see how this works out (especially in comparison to my PTR Gel). PSSSSTTT -  For the 411 on PTR Gel, check out this week's installment of Tuesday Skincare 101!!! Retail price for this product is $34.

Color Club Nail Polish in Baldwin Blues -  A very bold blue-green nail color.  Looking forward to seeing how this color looks and lasts on my nails. This polish retails for $8.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!  - Many of you have probably seen or used this product before. This is Benefit's oil-free SPF 25 foundation.  I've never used any benefit foundation before.  Unfortunately, it won't be from this sample either.  It's a little too light for me. However, it has prompted me to snag a sample just to see how well this foundation holds up.  This foundation retails for $36.

Ayres Midnight Tango Body Butter - OK OK verdict is already in for me.  I am already in love!!!  Just think of Gold Bond's lotion....only softer.  It's lightweight, wonderful fragrance and leaves your skin sooooo soft.  The full-size product retails for $28 but I'm really considering purchasing this.  The real test will be just how long this product leaves me moisturized.  With such a small sample, I'll just have to pick a spot on my body. I'm thinking arms or hands.  For now, oh so loving it!!!

LifeStyle Extra

The extra in my kit was the Mighty Leaf Tea Pouches. In this month's box, they included 3 different pouches: Green Tea Tropical,  Vanilla Bean and Organic African Nectar. I'm not a big tea drinker but will be trying one of these out shortly.  I'll first start off with Vanilla Bean...smells soo good.  


The description reads "Handpicked blend of organic tea leaves, dried fruits and spices in a biodegradable pouch."  The full-size product retails for $9.95; not a bad price for organic tea.  We'll see just how good it is.  You know if it's something I love....I'll shout about it in my beauty 411. 

I'll keep you gems posted on anything that I fall head over heels for this month.  Till next time....Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment