Friday, October 25, 2013

Wet N Wild Special Edition Halloween Releases

Good Afternoon Beauty Loves!!!!

Just in time for Halloween!!! Wet N Wild released a special edition collection called Pretty Wicked Glitter Palettes. The collection contains an assortment of sparkling creme eye shadows. Also part of the collection (not shown here) are specific sets that include the same palettes shown along with stencils for the face.  A fairly easy way to create a festive look for Halloween.


Shown below is the palette I purchased along with swatches of each color. Out of the 6 colors in my palette, I can see 3 colors that I could use to create looks for other holidays. 




Something fun to have to really add pop to your look....maybe a special night out or New Years.   That's it for me...enjoy the rest of your day and happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment