Friday, October 11, 2013

2013 Holiday Collections - Part I

Tis the season for special edition products!!!! All the beauty brands you know and love are releasing holiday products to stores now. Just to name a few I've scoped out so far:

Lorac


Dazzling Dozen Eye Shadow Collection

Rockin Red Hot Holiday Gift Collection  (a total of 4 sets in this collection)


Too Faced Cosmetics


Joy to the Girls Eyeshadow Collection

Jingle All the Way

All I Want For Christmas


Yes I know, there's many more (Urban Decay, MAC, Tarte, etc. etc.).


I'll be posting blogs detailing some of these goodies so....STAYED TUNED.  Be sure to begin following my blogs ASAP. I'll be posting more frequently as we get into the holiday season. There's sooo many new products on the market I need to give you the 411 on....EXCITED!!!!

First up will be Lorac's Dazzling Dozen Eye Shadow Collection.  Be sure to look out for this post sometime over the weekend.  Until next time....HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment