Monday, October 28, 2013

Sephora's WOW Gifts - Urban Decay The Mother Lode

Hello Beauty Loves!!!

Another weekend has ended AGAIN (why can't they last longer!!!).  Oh well, on to another week where I bring you my 411 on the latest and greatest.

Just received a notification from Sephora this afternoon (email went out to VIB and VIBRouge members).  It looks as though Urban Decay and others are releasing sets for you to purchase kits for certain featured  brands.

Take a look and see.....

This beauty includes (officially named as, The Mother Lode, appropriately named) includes 68 full-sized eyeshadows from Urban Decay.  Also included in this set is a four-pan build your own palette.  The kit has a great combination of matte, shimmers, duo-tones, and satin shadows.  I'm pretty certain (correct me if I'm wrong) this is the first time Urban Decay has released a kit of this size to commercial market. 

 

The lovely price tag for this kit.....$595 (a $1,234 value). Urban Decay is truly a stand-out brand in the cosmetic arena.  They're products are tried and true with high quality and resilience in wear. This would be a mega gift to the MUA entrepreneur wanting to get a quick start with building his/her kit.  However, it's a hefty price tag. For the everyday user, I'd probably weigh my options carefully with this investment factoring in how much use you would TRULY get out of this.

Personally, I fell in love as soon as I laid eyes on it (you amazing gem)l. I've longed to increase my collection of UD products (realistically knowing that it may never happen anywhere in the near future).  A beauty junkie sure can dream though!!  I'm still undecided on this. It's one of those things that you love it so much....you can't turn away.  On the other hand, because of the price, you REALLY have to give it some serious thought...to purchase or not to purchase.  As I said before, for MUAs, it's probably a no-brainer, a great buy.  However, many established MUAs get discounts through brands by applying for pro-artist memberships.

Either way, this kit will be saved under my beauty loves....siggghhhhh.

Do you think this might be worth your while to purchase??? Weigh in and let me know your thoughts.  Be sure to follow me to get the latest 411 from yours truly.  Until next time....Happy Shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment