Monday, October 28, 2013

Birchbox October Subscription

Hello Beauty Loves!!!

My October Birchbox arrived in the mail almost 2 weeks ago (I'm late getting this posted). I must admit...I cheated.  Birchbox allows you to view the contents of your box once it's shipped (prior to you receiving it).  It takes away some of the surprise when opening your box.  Sorry, I get too excited and don't have patience to wait!!



Here's what I got....

Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation (Dark) - I've tried other birchbox products and really liked them.  Haven't tested this out but will be very soon.



Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner - Currently trying out these babies.  So far, I really like them alot.  Great scent (not overpowering) that gives my dry, damaged hair softness and a healthy feel.  Will report back later once I've spent more time with these.


Evologie Stay Clear Cream - Haven't tried this out yet.  I'm working on some other moisturizers so it'll have to wait it's turn. 


*Bonus Gift* - ChapStick Hydration Lock Lip Balm (Vanilla Creme) - My box also included a coupon for $1 off my next purchase. Loving this....Gives my chapped, feathered lips this time of year a great feel and seals in the moisture. I really like wearing this under matte lipsticks (that tend to REALLY dry out my lips).  So far, this is worked well for 4-5 hours consistently.  I even went to bed one night with this on (woke up in the morning with a reasonable amount of moisture still on my lips).



An extra add in my birch box this month was the SKIIN Soothing & Smoothing Eye Cream. I actually gave this to a friend....I'm using another eye cream I purchased (review to be posted in the next 2 weeks or so).


Until next time beauty loves...Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment