Friday, October 25, 2013

Quick 411...What I'm Loving Today

Happy Sunday Funday Beauty Loves!!!! Hope your day is filled with fun!!! I'm sitting on the couch, lounging and enjoying football!!! What's your Sunday looking like??? On Sundays, I try to keep it simple... Little to no makeup. It's a battle because I love wearing 

What I'm loving today is...

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Wipes.....a perfect at-home or on the go product to remove makeup on the spot....can't get enough of these!!! The aromatic lavender scent will have you hooked!!!

Chapstick Hydration Lock 8hr Moisturizer...this was part of my October Birchbox. It's been 2 weeks now and I've been using it ever since. This seals in the moisture so I'm not worried about dryness through your the day. Does it work for up to 8 hours???? For me it works for about 5 hours before I have to reapply. Keep in mind this timeframe will be more or less give or take, depending upon what you're wearing on your lips (matte lipstick of any other lipstick that may be drying). Regardless, a great moisturizer I really love so far. I've been reaching for this in place off EOS balms!!! 

I have another haul I'll be posting in another day or so.  Be on the lookout by following!!!! 

Ok back to my games...enjoy this beautiful Sunday!!! As always... Happy Shopping!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment