Friday, October 25, 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty - I Lovemarc Collection....Is it Worth It???

TGIF Beauty Loves!!!

Are you as excited as I am about the weekend??? I've been counting down since Monday.  The week always drags along while the weekend just flies by.  Anyway, just a quick update on another new limited edition release....Marc Jacobs Beauty I Lovemarc Collection.

 

This collection is a limited edition holiday set of 13 Lovemarc lip gels.  The colors included in this collection are listed below:

Showstopper (true red)
Dizzy Spell (warm peach pink)
Understudy (terracotta pink)
Role Play (dusty rose)
Little Pretty (shimmering berry purple)
Seduce Me (berry red)
Saboteur (deep maroon)
Surrender Dorothy (orange red)
All The Way (darkest orange)
Voila! (magenta red)
Happy Ending (hot pink)
Severine (warm beige pink)
Moody Margot (brownish nude)

These are full-size lip gels. This collection is available online only through Sephora.com . Anyone want to take a guess on how much this retails for????  You'll never, EVER guess!!

This lovely collection retails for $350!!!

 Disclaimer -  The lip gels I've sampled in the Marc Jacobs Beauty collection I really love.  However...$350 is not a little much but just WOW!!

Me personally.... I cannot justify purchasing this for myself.  Even if there's a color in the collection wearable every day of the year....still not worth the purchase for myself.  However, feel free to go into Sephora and try out the individual lip gels (if you haven't done so already) and tell me what you think.  If you've already sampled or purchased the lip gels, share you thoughts by commenting below.

Others may think this is a worthwhile investment.  If so, let me know.

Well that's all for me.  Have a beautiful day and as always...Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment