Friday, October 25, 2013

Wantable September Subscription Box

Hello...Hello Beauty Gems!!!

Better late than never, I say!! Just a quick blog on the items contained in my September subscription box.

September Subscription Box

September's box was featured by MUA Jordan Liberty. Here's what I received:




Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Creme Shadows -  This was sample card I received of the following 2 colors: sunrise peach and vert enchante. These shadows are supposed to be very creamy, easy to apply, pigmented and long-wearing.  I haven't had an opportunity to try these out but I'll keep you posted.



Cailyn Gelux Eyebrow Liner in Cocoa - I actually have used this brow liner a few times.  This product is a smooth, gel formula used to fill-in and sculpt your brows.  This product IS long wearing and waterproof.  I've worn this all day (average about 15 hours) with no smudging whatsoever.  This product is pricey (retails for $22) but comes is 8 colors to choose from. Great product however I don't think I would purchase.



Manna Kadar Lip Gloss - This beautiful bright red gloss is great.  It applies very smoothly and has relatively good staying power (for a gloss).  Another bonus is this gloss is not sticky.






Manna Kadar Mascara  - A rich, black mascara with a fairly standard brush.  I'm still working my way through some other mascaras.  I'll be sure to give this a test run soon.



Japonesque Travel Angled Foundation Brush (914) -  A great foundation brush from a very well known brand.  There's not too much need for me to test this out. I'm already well aware of how good this is.  I've been to the store prior to receiving this to test out the feel and texture.  When it comes to applying foundation, I personally am a kabuki/beauty blender girl.  However, this would be a good alternative (for MUA or everyday beauty person to use for applying primers to face). 


Don't forget to check out my blog for October's subscription box (posted last night). Take care and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment