Friday, February 14, 2014

CVS Mini Haul

Hello Beauty Gems -

First off, let me say "Happy Valentine's Day" (almost an hour late) to you all.  I appreciate each and every one of you that take time to stop by and read my blog randomness.  You are wonderful, beautiful people that I adore and am very thankful for...your the besties!!! I hope all is well with all my gems.  I've been braving the annoying, horrific snow storms hitting the east coast. I'm sooo not a fan of winter.  I can say the consensus in my area is "I'm over it already!!!"  Anywho, what's a gem to do when your snowed in under 15 inches of snow???? Blog I guess.  So here is goes....



I paid a visit to me local CVS store today (once I dug out my baby).  I'm running low on alot of beauty things.  Just trying to wait it out because I want to do one big trip to Ulta/Sephora.  I do so to ensure I take advantage of my points and any coupons. So let's dig in to what I picked up...



First off, let's start with primers.  You gems have heard all the craze over YouTube and other social media about these 2 primers....Maybelline Baby Skin & Rimmel Stay Matte Primer.  OMG...could this be my late Christmas wish coming true??? Finding a drugstore primer that satisfies ALL my needs??? REALLY?? Hmmm we'll see soon enough.  Word on the street is that both of these are great contenders with their high-end competitors. I dunno Benefit Porefessional is a beast...love of my beauty life!!! I'm up for the challenge though. Primer review coming soon.


Next in line is....Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses.  So I only picked up 4 of the 12 in the total collection.  I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.  What was I supposed to do.  Everytime I see a new make-up (MU) product that's on sale....it's a wrap....sold!!!  At least I've narrowed down my MU obsessions to lip gloss and foundation, right??? Ohhhhh He&&&& no!!  My MU obsession reaches all realms of beauty....just staying true to my vices.  Anywho......I picked up these beauties because I just couldn't resist....Berry Tempting, Ravish Rapsberry, Luminous AND Mauve Fetish.  They look absolutely GORG in a packaging.  Review on these to follow soon.


Rounding out my haul with the Rimmel ScandalEyes Fiber Formula Show Off Mascara.  Everywhere I turn, everybody and their mother has a new "volumuous" mascara.  Ummm NEWS FLASH....I'm speaking for the minority that have the tiny, no-show lashes that need length AND volume (hence why I wear falsies all day, everyday).  Lately, I've been on this Rimmel kick...see my latest "What I'm Loving Blog" on another Rimmel fav. I've purchased another new Rimmel mascara....Review on that coming soon.

Well gems, that completes today's haul.  Be sure to stay up to date with the latest and greatest by following me via Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest @AngBeauty411.

Till next time......Happy Shopping!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment