Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I'm Loving....L.A. Girl PRO Primer High-Definition Eyeshadow Primer

Heyyy Gems!!!! Hope you all are surviving the crazy winter storms.  Welcome to another edition of "What I'm Loving".  This week, my new fav is the L.A. Girl PRO Primer High-Definition Eyeshadow Primer.

 

I purchased this about a week ago. The consistency of this product, to me, is very similar to MAC paint pots (just in a retractable, pen form). This product is available in 3 colors (nude, black and white).  The packaging is perfect; a retractable pen that you can travel with anywhere.  Each pen contains 0.28 ounces of product.
 
I've been using this product consistently for the last week. So far, loveeee it.  My eyeshadow stays in place all day (worn an average of 10-12 hours each day).  My oily lids have no chance against this primer.  The texture of my shadows stays in tact.

The best part....this primer retails for $1.99 (price on ikatehouse site; slightly higher with various retailers)! PSST...Cherry Culture is having a 20% off sale. Sales ends midnight tonight! YESSS...a great product that's very affordable. This is a DEFINITE recommendation to you gems if you're looking to try a new eye primer.

You can purchase this primer at ikatehouse Cherry Culture or anywhere L.A. Girls' products are sold. 

That concludes this week's "What I'm Loving".  Until next time.....Happy Shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment