Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ikatehouse Haul

Hello Beauty Gems....

Just wanted to do a quick haul review from ikatehouse.  If you aren't familiar, ikatehouse is a website that offers discount pricing on beauty cosmetics and accessories (e.g. earrings, bracelets, sunglasses, etc.). I've made a few purchases from this site.  Thus far I have not been disappointed.  One of the things I love about the website is the variety of products they offer at such an affordable price.  As well, they have very speedy processing of orders.  On average, my orders (from the time the order is placed until it arrives at my door) take 3-4 days.

I love purchasing my false lashes from here.  The prices allow me to order them in larger quantities. I've also snagged a few other drugstore beauty products (cheaper than the price offered at other retailers).  So here's what I picked up:

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal High-Definition Concealer - I picked up a few more colors (purchased 3 other colors previously).  These are AMAZING!!!  A phenomenal deal for only $1.99 each. Detailed blog review coming soon!!!
 

Cherry Blossom Eyelashes (#14, #10 and #18) -  ikatehouse carries a wide variety of eyelash brands such as Red Cherry, Ardell and more. For the last year, I've been obsessed with the Cherry Blossom brand.  They very durable and last a long time.  As well, for $1.49 per pair...that's a deal you can't miss!!
          


Cherry Blossom Eyelash Adhesive -  Always interested in trying other brands of eyelash adhesive.  The .01 oz. size ikatehouse sells for $1.49.

S.he Lipstick I - Just out of curiousity, I was interested in trying this brand.  For $1.79, it was definently work the risk.  I purchased this lipstick in 4 colors: Orchid Kiss, Cabernet, Merlot and Mixed Berry.


L.A. Girl Glamour Glitter in Flirtatious - I'm all about the glitter!!

Butterfly & Aviator Sunglasses - ikatehouse offers a wide variety of sunglasses for women and children.  I picked up a pair of aviator and butterfly style sunglasses.  I'm interested to see how these hold up.

I highly recommend checking out this site ikatehouse.  You'll find great bargains and excellent service time; delivery of your products at your door in no time. 

Have a great afternoon....until next time, happy shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment