Friday, February 14, 2014

What I'm Loving....Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner

Hello Gems!!!

I'm so late....my apologies.  My "What I'm Loving" blog is supposed to go up on Thursdays.  However, this Northeaster that came through has been brutal and keeping a gem busy (with shoveling and other manual labor I love to hate).  Anyway....the weekend is here!!  Here's another dose of my "What I'm Loving" 411. Lately, my go-to has been the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner.






This eyeliner has a felt-tip applicator to apply the product with ease.  Getting that perfect winged liner has never been easier.  Some other pluses to note about this product:
  • Waterproof
  • Smudge proof
  • Intense color
  • Affordable
Another claim of this product is that it "lasts up to 24 hours".  I can't speak for that either way since I try not to be in makeup a full 24 hours.  However, I can say this liner stays in perfect shape AT LEAST through 12 hours of wear.

Note worthy things to keep in mind:
  • Applicator is pencil thin and not flexible (For me this is not a deal breaker; however others prefer a flexible applicator); Rimmel offers a Think & Thin version of the same liner for those who prefer a larger applicator
  • Color intensity is pretty good but not great; a really good drugstore option but no holy grail status
Overall, I really like this product. Still trying it out to see if any issues arise (e.g. drying out, dullness in color after hours of wear). For now, I would recommend this liner. This eyeliner retails for approximately $5.99 at Walgreens and other retails stores (prices may vary depending upon location/store).  A definite "WIN" in my book.

That's all for this week's "What I'm Loving".  Until next time....Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment