Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I'm Loving (Double Edition)....Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick & Blush

Hello Beauty Gems!!! Hope your having a wonderful evening so far. AngBeauty411 here to bring you another segment of "What I'm Loving"!!! It's a day early however this gem is scheduled for tooth surgery in the AM. Not sure how I'll feel afterwards so wanted to touch base with you gems sooner rather than later. 

Today I'm Loving  Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick in Creamy Berries (188).  


The color is described as a violet mauve (creme formula).  I would suggest and say that this color is more of blue-tone fuchsia. The pic above doesn't do it justice. Actually appearing a lot lighter than it is in oerson, definitely a deeper color. 

The color pigmentation is phenomenal.  However, it doesn't wear and apply like a creme lipstick (in my opinion at least). Also, this color is right in line with the Pantone Color of the Year...Radiant Orchid.  Anything in the purple/pink arena will definitely be the "it thing" for spring/summer.

I purchased this and another Jordana lipstick about a month ago.  This was sittinh on my desk for the longest time just waiting to be used. I thought today was the perfect day (as I paired it with a look created from my Naked 3 palette).

I'm really liking this lipstick alot. I've heard great things about some of the Jordana lip colors.  Can't wait to try more.  Jordana lipsticks retail for $1.49- $2.49 each. A steal of a deal.  Jordana lip colors and other products can be purchased from the Jordana website or at your local drugstore.

I've also been in love with the Jordana  Blush Powders. Specifically, I've been in love with the 4 I purchased just in time for spring...(Peach Blossom, Rich Sorbet, Hot Raspberry and Apple Cheeks).  Another product I've heard some chatter about. Since I love so many of their other products, I had to give these a try. Oh Yesss these are truly pigmented and I love them. A full detailed blog review to follow shortly. 


That's all for this week's installment. 
Until next time gems....Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment