Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 13 - Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Steals

Hey My Beautiful Gems!!

It's Saturday, the first day of the weekend. It's time to relax and have some "me" and "family/friend" time. 

For my "me" time, I've been pampering my skin with a good mask, painted my nails and now perusing the Ulta site for today's deals. 

Today's deals are featured by Mario Badescu and Bare Minerals.  All Mario Badescu products are 25% off!! Here's a recommendation.....The facial spray is a must have. Shopping for some new skincare products? Check out the Mario Badescu starter kits.  

All of the Bare Minerals Mascaras is 50% off (regular price $18).  I'm obsessed with the Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara.  It is absolutely amazing!!!

That's all for today.  As always, stay tuned for the latest and greatest via Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest @AngBeauty411.  Take gems and enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

As always...happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment