Friday, March 14, 2014

Rimmel Sale @ Walgreens


Hello Beauty Gems -

It's me bringing you a quick 411 on a Rimmel sale. While picking up prescriptions from my tooth surgery yesterday, I noticed my Walgreens was running a sale....50% off ALL Rimmel Products!!!! Yes you heard me right....50% Off!!! 


Although I'm still recovering, there was no way I wasn't going to take advantage of the sale. I'm not sure if the sale is for all Walgreens. However, it's definitely worth the trip to find out.

If your local Walgreens does have the same sale, here's a few items to note for your shopping list....

* ScandalEyes Waterproof Liner - If you don't get any other colors, be sure to pick up nude and black... 2 of my holy grails

* Show Off Lip Lacquer 

* Any of the Matte or Moisture Renew Lipsticks

*MASCARA of course

The sale ends tomorrow night so dash over to your local store ASAP!! That's all of my 411 for today. 

Until next time....happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment