Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 10 - Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Steals

Happy Hump Day Gems -

This week has been flying by (at least it seems that way). I'm actually looking forward to Friday. I guess that's bad since I've been doing so since Monday.  However, being able to take advantage of Ulta's Beauty Steals makes it all better.

So today there's only one beauty steal  :( sad face. However, it's from Amazing Cosmetics :) happy face.  Yes, that's definitely something to smile about. 

Today only, the Amazing Cosmetics Large Amazing Concealer is 50% off ($21; regular price $42). This offer is available online and in stores??? You have 20 colors to choose from (great for accommodating most skin tones). I already have one holy grail concealer. However, there's always room for a new beauty friend (come to mama).  I've seen and heard alot of good things about this concealer.  I'm a fan of the wide color selections offered.  That's a consistent problem (lack of color options) for alot of brands.  Amazing Cosmetics seems to be on the trend with offering more options....kudos to you guys.

So it looks like there's a fully packed day of events!  Today's in store events are featuring Clarisonic, Lancome, Tarte and Amazing Cosmetics.  I really love that fact that the beauty steals of the day are also featured at the in store events.  It's a great way for the brand to advertise, attract new customers and create an even broader fan base.

I think I will pop into Ulta tomorrow and see what I can try out.

That's concludes the 411 for today's beauty steals.  Please share any products you've picked up during the 21 Days of Beauty Steals.  Be sure to follow me via my blog, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram @AngBeauty411 for the latest and greatest.

Have a wonderful day!!! Until next time....happy shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment