Monday, January 27, 2014

Walgreens Haul

Hello Beauty Gems....

Last week I did a quick haul at Walgreens. I had a chance to pick up some new and not so new products. I snagged some goodies from Rimmel, Wet N Wild and Maybelline. Sooooo
here's the 411 on what I grabbed...


Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - I haven't tried this yet but VERY interested to see if it holds up to its claim of "Bold, No Clumps" mascara..FIrst Impression (FI) coming soon....

Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner - Ok sooo I've tried this ONCE so far and really like it. Of course I'll keep my final review on reserve after at least a full week of use. However, what I can tell, so far at least, is that the liner pen is thin enough to give you great control when applying and it's WATERPROOF.....ahhhh!!!! I don't know about u gems but I can safely say that with watery, itchy eyes like mine, I need products that wear well throughout my testy, allergy moments.


Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in 301 Galaxy - Rimmel launched these lip glosses last summer. I saw them
and just passed them in the drugstore aisle way mainly because....I love my high-end glosses so if a drugstore. If a lip gloss REALLY and truly wants to impress me....they betta bring it!!! Nough said....FI coming soon!!!

Nexttttt on to Wet N Wild....


WNW Creme Eyeliner in 34348 Gunmetal Grape - Awwww it's my first time breaking in a WNW creme liner!!!! Special Moment occurring in 5...4...3...2..1...please pause for 2 seconds to observe lol...Review to follow on this soon!


WNW Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain - I'm always into trying new drugstore products so these were no exception. FI coming soon on this as well.

Lastly, just a not-so-new product from Maybelline...


Maybelline Exilirs in 030 Raspberry Rhapsody & 040 Vision in Violet - Soo word on the street from some of the industry mags and cosmetic products lines is that Orchid is the new "trend color" of 2014. Of course, I had to pick up these specific colors!!! What gem would be caught without these colors for spring/summer 2014!!!! I'll let u know the 411 once I have a chance to try them out.

So that's all for me...I have my review homework cut out for me. Keep your eyes peeked for other new products sold in your local drugstores. 

In the meantime in between time, I'll keep you posted on da lastest and greatest...until next time gems...happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment