Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday - What I'm Loving Today

Hello My Beautiful Beauty Gems -

So today I wanted to go back to something I started previously. I got away from it due to all the holiday mayhem. Each Thursday, I'll do a quick blurb about products I'm loving.  Just a little something short and sweet. Thought it might be helpful to BGems on the go, headed to the store and trying to decide on product purchases.

For today, I'm loving is Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational in Vision In Violet . The elixirs made there debut a few months ago.  I recently had the opportunity to pick up a few as a result of a great BOGO 50% off sale...Thanks Walgreens!! The colors are gorg and feel great on the lips. The verdict is still out since I need to still test it's lasting power throughout the day.  Here's a picture of me wearing this today. 


I'm sensing that this could be a potential spring/summer go-to gloss...we shall see!!!

You can find these in most drugstores. To view all the available colors, click on the link above to the Maybelline website.

Until next time....Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment