Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ANOTHER Bath and Body Works Haul- Part II of Semi-Annual Sale Shopping

Yes, I did it again. I said I wouldn't do it but seeing the all the sale signs just lured me in.  I can say that I'm sooo glad I did.  I'm referring to my 2nd trip into B&BW to partake in more semi-annual sale shopping.



It looks worst than it is BUT...I got some AMAZING AMAZING deals on some of my favs.



For example....Sensual Amber was on sale (75%) in my local B&BW store. I'm not sure if it was just on sale that day I went or not.  Best believe I stocked up BIG TIME.  The shower gels came out to be about $3.75 each/body lotion was about the same price.


Next, I got ahold of some body butters.  If you seen some of my other posts....I'm a big into moisturizers this time of year (body butters being my fav).  These 7 oz. body butters were about $5 each. I'm assuming that they're clearing out the warehouse to make room for the new spring product lines.  I think the original retail price on these was about $12-$15.  Either way, still a GREAT deal!!!


I absolutely L-O-V-E this scent.  These were also marked down along with the actual Forever Red Vanilla Rum fragrance spray. A great for the winter months.



Yes more candles.  If you've been following my blog for a while....you've noticed my recent candle obsession.  I purchased alot of candles a few weeks before Christmas.  Some were gifts....most for me :(  However, I'm glad I did as I wouldn't have been reminded of the semi-annual sale that started on 12/26.

The candle sale has been back and forth.  Meaning, they're been different sales on a variety of candles each day.  The only constant is that all the seasonal candles have been on sale. My new favorite 3-wick candle Mint Chocolate.  For a girl that really isn't a fan of mint chocolate ANYTHING....this candle is on a whole other level.  The smell is sweet and fresh.  

The Lemon Mint Leaf is also wonderful.  These particular ones you might use more during the spring/summer months.



Most of the hand sanitizers are on sale as well.  I also lucked up and got these 2 Anti-Bac Soap Sleeves for $3-3.50 each!! Can you say BARGAINS!!!


Last but not least.....the scent that I've been absolutely head over heels for.....Velvet Sugar!!! Ahhh....B&BW debuted this scent last month.  I'm not the greatest in giving vivid descriptions on scents. However, for this particular line...I think I can.  This scent packs a punch with aromatic strawberry and jasmine scents.  Also coupled with those scents are hints of a light sweet musk and plum.  It's one of those sweeter scents that you could really wear year round.  I've been using this non-stop.  For those who love the sweeter fragrances, this is a must try.  You won't be disappointed.

 Of course, when leaving the store they gave me ANOTHER COUPON.  This sale justifies me spending the $$$.  You're saving a ton on items that would normally cost you so much more. The B&BW semi-annual sale is set to end January 24 or 26th.  If you haven't already done so, go online Bath & Body Works or head to the store in person.  Actually, you may want to do both. Some offers in the store are not available online and vice versa.  My last trip to get any last minute items is next week.

I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed. Have a wonderful day and as always....Happy Shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment