Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Walmart Haul.....1st Haul of 2014

Hey There Gems!!!

Happy Monday!! Hope all my gems are having a wonderful day so far. Now that the holidays are over, one of my resolutions was to cut down on shopping.  While I love getting the latest products and anything with the word SALE attached to it; can't always get everything on my wish list.  With that said, I decided to start shopping in bulk (aka hauls) as long as I stay within budget.  We'll see how that goes.

Anyhow.....enough babbling.  I went to Walmart to pick up a few things I was running out of.  As well, I picked a few additional items (nothing major of course).

See... not too bad right???? Well at least I didn't think it was too bad.  Here's what I picked up....


Make Up Remover Wipes -  I constantly run out of these.  I just want to settle on one brand I really like...then buy them in bulk.  Every time I turn around, there's a new brand in the store.  I picked up my ole favorite...Neutrogena Make Up Remover Wipes.  I always stock my kit and personal case with Equate Flushable Wipes. Primarily, I use these to clean up access make-up or correct any mistakes.  These are great to have as they're affordable and sold in 3-pk for extra savings.



As I was perusing the aisles, I came across these as well...Clean & Clear Make Up Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes. I almost never see these in the store. I'll give you gems some 411 on these once I give them a try.

Lipsticks....Of course there was no way I could leave out of the store without lipstick.  Maybelline released another line of color sensational lipsticks referred to as "The Buffs".  This 10-color collection of nude colors perfect for a variety of skin tones.  This collection was released not too long ago.  I picked up a few that I'm loving thus far.



One of my favorite drugstore lashes...Salon Perfect Perfectly Glamorous (105).



Eye/Cheek Color....Trying to think outside the box and go back to trying out more drugstore eye and cheek colors.  Specifically picked-up Covergirl Cheekers in Sierra Sands (160). Thought I'd pick up this particular one to try it out as a crease color for blending.

I decided to give the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoos another try this time in Pomegrante Punk (30) and the tattoo metal in Barely Branded (70). My only qualm with these (before hand) was that they applied splotchy on the lid (regardless of applied with your finger or brush).  Fingers crossed...Hoping these prove me wrong.




Foundation....I was down to less than a half bottle of MAC Studio Fix Foundation and my CG 3-in-1 was completely gone.  Decided to pick up a few throwbacks that I still love...Revlon Colorstay 24HR Foundation in Mahogany & L'oreal True Match In Cocoa (C8) - cool collection


The last thing I picked up is a new CG product.....Flammed Out Shadow Pencil in Lime Green. The color itself is what attracted me (been on a major green kick lately).  First impression of this coming soon.



Reviews on some of the items I picked up in this haul coming soon. Stay tuned as I have a 2nd haul I went on that was JUST TOO GOOD NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF!! I also picked up a few other things not shown.  Also in testing/review mode with those as well.

Until next time...happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment