Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day After Xmas Salezz!!!!!

Hello Beauty Gems!!!!

Happy day after Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great holiday. Well today's the day...after Christmas salezzz are on!!! The perfect time to put the gift cards you received to use. 

One of the big notable ones is Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale!!! I started out early and cashed in on some great deals there.

Specifically, it's great deals on select 3-wick candles, shower gels, lotions, etc. etc. If you're just not in the mood to venture out go ahead and shop online. 

Other stores such as Old Navy, Macys and other big retailers are running huge sales as well. 

Well gems that's all for me today. I'll be working on some blogs to go over my year-end favs and NYE looks...stay tuned.

Until next time..... Happy (Post-Xmas) Shopping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment