Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Skincare 101: Final Review - L'OREAL Texture Perfector Serum & Day/Night Moisturizer (Part II)

Hello Beauty Gems -

I hope you're having a fantabulous day!!!  I'm here on the east coast braving the snow and ice (sooo not a big fan of winter; frankly can't stand it).  So onto this week's skincare 101.  First, I wanted to give my final review of the L'Oreal Texture Perfector Serum & Day/Night Moisturizer. I'll also share my current skincare routine that has literally, changed the texture and look of my skin.

First off...Final Thoughts - L'Oreal Texture Perfector Serum & Day/Night Moisturizer

As of today, it's been 2 months since I've been using both products.  I wanted to allow myself another full month to see true results.  For those who haven't seen my initial review on these products, you can check  out my blog post here Tuesday Skincare 101: L'Oreal Texture Perfector Serum & Day/Night Moisturizer (Part I )

My final thoughts on both products as a whole is B+.  I can say with 100% honesty that both products have truly changed the texture of my skin. Specifically, my skin feels smoother, pores are much smaller AND most importantly, less of an oily shine throughout my T-zone.  Granted, I wasn't expecting a full fledged miracle with these products.  However, when it comes to revitalizing your skin to minimize pores, soften skin, etc. etc.that's always a great thing.

Now, as far as my uneven skin tone and helping to decrease dark spots due to hyper pigmentation, etc....not exactly the outcome I wanted.  While I do notice a slight difference in the appearance of my dark spots (a little lighter), the change was not significant.  I can't say 100% that off these products just take more time to get better results or not.  For the time being, I can say that there were only subtle changes noticed.

These product has definitely gotten me on the "serum" bandwagon. Serums are the latest craze in skincare.  Many were developed to be the "skin changing magic" in a bottle. I love them and will continue to use them just not sure if I'll be sticking with this particular brand. Be mindful....serums come with a hefty price tag so sample first (if possible).

I really do love the moisturizer.  Although it comes in a jar, I felt as though I used less (than if it were in a bottle w/pump).  I used it sparingly (as appose to the serum which I ran out of about a week ago).

If you're in the market, give this a try.  Be sure to purchase on sale, if possible AND purchase from a store where they have a good return policy.  If you find you don't like it, make sure you can return the product, hassle free.  You can find both the serum and moisturizer in most major drugstores and Ulta.

The moisturizer will definitely be a repurchase for me; serum I'm 50/50 on, we shall see.  I have some other new products I'm trying out first before making me final decision.  I'll follow up with another review on those soon.

Thank you gems as always for supporting my blog and reading all the good 411!!! Stay in the loop also by following me on Twitter and Pinterest @AngBeauty411. Until next time...Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment