Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Ipsy Time!!! December Bag

Hello Beauty Gems -

Hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  The countdown till Christmas is quickly coming to a close. Christmas is next week!!!  Only a few more shopping days left to get those last minute gifts.  While you're busy shopping for others, it's nice to see that beautiful pink envelope at your door.  That wonderful envelope I'm referring to contains my monthly IPSY BAG...YEEAAAHHH!!!!

This month's bag I truly love....one of my favorites.  So here's the 411 on the goodies for this month....




I'm a lash gal for sure. Just imagine how excited I was when I saw these babies.  Andrea Strip Lashes (#33)!!!  I've tried this brand before and they were pretty good. Perfect for Christmas or New Years Eve.



Also included in this month's bag was this Pop Brighten Up Your Life Eye Shadow Palette in Smokin Hot. Pop cosmetics are sold in Ulta. I've never tried this brand and not 100% crazy about the colors in this particular palette....we'll see how it wears.


I'm also ecstatic about the NYX Lipstick in Muse (LSS589A). I haven't cracked this open yet but from the bottom, this appears to be a beautiful rosey nude color with gold glitter finish.  If you don't know by now, NYX lip colors are very pigmented, long lasting, affordable and just plain GORGEOUS!!! From the looks of it, might be a good lipstick to pair with looks you create from the Naked 3 palette!!!!


Another nail polish in my Ipsy back. Curious to try this one out Starrily in Bzzz Bzzz. This polish is really clear with black and gold flecks of glitter.  Might be very pretty over a nice black or maybe light gold polish. At least it's not a full-size bottle so if I don't like it, it's not a full bottle going to waste.

Lastly, Be A Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered is a pretty red (with some coral undertone) with golden glitter accents. This stick, I'm guessing, could be used as a cream blush and/or lip color.


Overall, very happy with my products. Can't wait to try them out and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment