Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Monthly Must Haves - June

Hey Beauty Gems -

It's me, AngBeauty411, here with another monthly wrap up of my "can't do without em'" products of the month. Time is flying....just when the weather is getting good! I just don't understand. I'm trying to hold on to summer with every ounce of my being. Just a tad late on getting this posted.  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!!

Urban Decay Naked Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation - Lately I've been going back and forth with foundations.  It's been a struggle trying to find the "one" for summer. UD Naked Foundation has been my fav for the month of June.  If you want a foundation that's not heavy, gives you light to medium coverage and has a natural look...this is a perfect pick.  Although I'm more of a full coverage girl, summer heat quickly dictates that less is more. UD Naked foundation is a great for everyday wear and for days your going to battle warm temperatures.  It stands true with giving you great coverage and lasting power throughout the day.

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Purple Rain & Orange - With all the bright colors I've been rocking this summer, lip pencils are a must have.  Nothing curbs lip color running amuck than some lip liner.  Organizing my lip products, I started using my NYX pencils I brought this spring.



The colors immediately jumped out at me. They're vibrant, long lasting and blend well with many lip colors. Did I mention that they're also relatively inexpensive as well????

Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in Shaghai Sizzle - Just can't enough of orange this summer.  My new love is Revlon's Shaghai sizzle. It's moisturizing, non-drying, great color and leaves a beautiful color stain.  I love it, one of my go to lip colors for summer so far.



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Nail Color in Pacific Blue -  I was watching a Friday Favorites and Flops video by You Tube's own MsLolaLynn and she was talking about SH polish in Pacific Blue (2 nails have the Sephora Formula X Top Coat in Chaotic).  I brought this a while back and it was just sitting on my shelf for months. This inspired me to pull it out. I've been rockin it every since.



This color looks great with indoor lighting and has amazing brightness outdoors.  I literally just fell in love with this all over again. Perfect for all skin tones.  The picture makes the polish look alot darker than it actually is.  NOTE:  Sally Hansen has changed the color of this polish; the new shade is a metallic dark blue. If you find this in stores, be sure to grab the ORIGINAL color and not the new one.  Sally Hansen....please go back to the original formula(color)...the new one is not even close to the original.

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment -  For my course, dry hair, this treatment is amazing. A versatile product that can be used  to soften, moisturize and tame unruly hair.  I primarily use this on my damp hair after washing and before using my hair tools to style. This treatment is infused with Argan and Sunflower oils to smooth and protect hair from dryness and frizz. I purchased this protect during Ulta's Love My Hair Event.  From first use, it blew me away with the captivating smell and softness it gave my hair.  I love it so much that I want to try out the shampoo and conditioner from this product line.

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale - You've seen my recent hauls and know I'm head over heels for this sale.  Some of the best times of year to shop till you drop. Unfortunately, the sale has ended....whaaaaaa!!!  Look on the bright side, you can begin preparing yourself for the next semi-annual sale (end of the year).  If you want to cash in on some last minute deals, do it ASAP cause time is running out!!!

That concludes my list of monthly must haves for June.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and as always....happy shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment