Monday, June 30, 2014

ikatehouse Haul

Hello Beauty Gems!!

It's another start to a new work week. Fortunately, this is a holiday week so many of you have short weeks or are on vacation. Either way, be sure to get out to enjoy the beautiful weather and holiday festivities. Just wanted to quickly share a mini haul from ikatehouse.  My package just arrived today and I'm so so excited. Specifically, I was able to get my hands on a new product that's getting alot of buzz.  So let's dig into it.




I probably should have called this the "L.A. Girl Haul". Most of the items purchased are from this brand. What I was dying to get my hands on were the L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints. I've seen a few reviews on this product and heard great things so far.  I'll be sure to test these out over the holiday weekend. I purchased the full set of all shades (6 total) for $15.99. Individually, each lip paint is $2.99 each.



While checking my collection, I noticed that I didn't have alot of bright colored lip pencils.  I decided to pick up the S.he Waterproof Eye & Lip Pencils.  I purchased the lip pencils in purple, orange, violet, rose and purple glitter. Each pencil retails for $1.00 each.



I was running low on my L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer in Fawn and picked up a new one.  This is my every day go-to undereye concealer (which I love).  These concealers are only $1.99 each.


I was also running low on drugstore foundations.  This time, I wanted to try something new. Since I love the concealer so much, I decided to give the L.A. Girl Perfecting Liquid Foundation a try.  I wasn't sure about the color so I purchased 2 (Mahogany and Cocoa). Another new product I can test this weekend. The foundation are $4.99 each.


To wrap up my mini haul, I also purchased the L.A. Girl Ultimate Pressed Powder.  Again, unsure how the colors would look I purchased 2 (Espresso and  Warn Bronze). When I opened the compact, the colors look a little too light for my skin tone.  However, I'll incorporate them in with my liquid foundation (to set) and see how it works out. Each compact is only $4.99.



I'll be sure to get a full review of products up as soon as I can.  If you've tried any of these products, let me know your thoughts.  Share your comments below.  Enjoy the rest of your day beauties.  Until next time....happy shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment