Thursday, June 19, 2014

What I'm Loving....Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer

Hey Hey Hey Beauty Gems -

How are my lovely gems doing today?  Hope your week has been a good one so far. I've been busy as usual but not too crazy. So it's that time of the week again. Here's another edition of "What I'm Loving". This week I've been loving the Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer.  Here's the 411 on why I love it:


This baked bronzer is superb for giving you that extra glow. It's summer and most of us want to have that sun kissed glow.  This baked bronzer gives you just that.  I purchased this product as part of a set.  I've had it for months and just recently started using it.  What a hidden treasure this was. Another plus for this product is the pigmentation. Although baked products are more pigmented than most, there are a few that just don't measure up.  However, this does with just the smallest amount of product. Here's a few more things to note:

  • Versatility -  Since I'm a darker complexion, I solely use this product as a highlight.  Let me tell you, it's wonderful.  With just a little amount of product applied to my cheekbones, I get an instant glow. The pictures below don't even do it justice.  

 

  • Quality - Most of your makeup will wear down throughout the day. This baked bronzer has great staying power....(usually last 6-8 hours on me even on the hottest days).
The product itself retails for $32. However, you can get the travel-size baked bronzer as part of the Back to Bronze Collection (which includes 4 other stellar products and a cute travel bag) for only $36.  Give this product a good test run before investing in the larger size. 

I've used a few different bronzer/highlighters.  Gems, this is my "golden goodness" this summer. Both the Tantalizer Baked Bronzer and Back to Bronze Collection are available on the Lorac and Ulta websites as well as Ulta stores.  

What are some of your favorite bronzers this season?  Have any of you tried the Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer?  If so, what did you think?  Share your 411 in the comments section. 

Well gems that concludes this week's segment.  Don't forget to stay tuned for the latest and greatest by following me via Twitter, Pinterest and now Facebook @AngBeauty411. 


No comments:

Post a Comment