Thursday, June 5, 2014

What I'm Loving....UD Electric Palette and Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo (Caramel Cool)

Hey Beauty Gems!!!

How are you?? I missed you guys.  Welcome to another installment of Thursdays "What I'm Loving".  So today (well actually for the last few weeks) I've been loving the Urban Decay (UD) Electric Palette and Maybelline's 24HR Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool.  So let's start with Caramel Cool.  This color tattoo is simply beautiful.



I've been using this at least 2-3 times a week.  I love the golden peach color this gives to your lid.  There are so many different ways you can wear this product.  You can wear it alone or top it off with your favorite shadow.  I find that any gold or peach based shadow just goes from 0 to 10 with this. Feeling a little adventurous...top it off with a great orange shadow. Just trust me, you'll love it. It retails for about $5.99 (depending on your location) and can be found in most drugstores.  It wasn't the easiest for me to find>>> SO GIRL IF YOU FIND IT>>>>>BUUUYYY IITTTT!!!!

Rounding out this week's segment is the UD Electric Palette. Yes, I know this was one of my May Must Haves.

I'm sorry, I just can't say enough great things about it.  This palette is amazing times 10!!!  Don't let the bright and bold color fool you.  You can create the simplest to the most dramatic looks from this palette.  The more I play around with the palette, the more my creative juices get flowing.   It's just a matter of taking it one color (or 2 or 3) at a time and creating looks. The colors are crazy blendable, amazing color (just what did you expect from UD) and are very long lasting.  For example, take a look at my eye make from today after 14 hrs of wear.....





Never budged!!! UD just keeps raising the standard for amazing eye color.  If you haven't checked out this palette in person, take a trip to your nearest Ulta or Sephora. Ask an associate to help you dive into this palette.  I promise you won't leave the store without it.

That's all for today beauty gems.  Just a quick update....working on getting my Facebook page revised over the weekend.  The plan is to have it set up by next weekend so stay tuned.  I also plan to do more posts of looks on Instagram (I'm so bad at that).  Just been busy and my camera has been in a mood and not cooperating.

Anyway, enough about my drama.  Still stay tuned for the latest and greatest on all things beauty by following me via Pinterest and Twitter @AngBeauty411.

I love you guys and as always...happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment