Thursday, July 10, 2014

What I'm Loving....L.A. Girl Lip Glaze in & IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless HD Micro Powder

Hey Beauty Gems!!

Happy Thursday!  Another week is quickly coming to an end.  Time for your weekly installment of "What I'm Loving".  Due to the holiday last week, I wasn't able to post a "What I'm Loving" for July 3rd.  Today I figured I would do a 2 for 2 to make up for that.  I'll start off with my new love that's been my go to color...the L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing.

 

I've been rocking this color for about a week straight now.  It's a beautiful mauve that you can wear day/night.  Why I love it so....
  • Buildable color -  for a more intense look, just add as much product as you like. 
  • Glossy finish (without being too over the top)
  • Color stain -  Even after eating or drinking, you're still let with a pretty good color stain on the lips
  • Great color pigmentation - the littlest amount of product will give you that "wow" color payoff
If I apply the lip paint with a lip brush, I really don't have to use a lip pencil.  The color seems to stay in place. I do know that this will not be the case with some of the more intense colors. This is certainly a color I will keep in constant rotation throughout the summer and fall. A detailed review on the L.A. Girl Lip Paints will be posted soon.

Next the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro Powder (the product name was changed to Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder) has been my saving grace. This powder is one of those products I clearly underestimated.





Summer for me equals 'Problem Child Pores".  It's mission critical that I pay close attention to keeping my pores at bay.  If not, they will truly get out of hand.  The Bye Bye Pores Poreless HD Micro Powder to the rescue.  You can use the powder all over the face or just in troublesome areas.  I use this powder specifically in my t-zone and the sides of my nose. Why I love it....
  • Minimizes pores
  • Contains additional added nutrients for your skin
  • Concentrated (a little is all you need)
  • Consistency ( finely mill powder form)
  • Packaging makes it easy to travel with
That will wrap up this week's post.  Feel free to share your favorites of the week by commenting below.  As always, you can follow me for the latest and greatest in all things beauty via Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter @AngBeauty411.  Enjoy the rest of your day and as always....happy shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment