Monday, July 28, 2014

My Two Cents: Splendies/Volupties Monthly Subscription

Hola Beauty Gems!

It's about that time for another edition of My Two Cents.  While I've been on the monthly subscription bandwagon, I thought why not expand out.  Monthly subscriptions for clothing, food and other items are the "IT" thing now. While watching a YouTuber video, I learned about Splendies/Volupties.  Splendies/Volupties is a monthly subscription service for women's panties.  For only $17 a month, you receive 3-4 pairs of panties each month from various brands. As well, Splendies/Volupties are one in the same.  The difference between the 2 are the sizes they carry: Splendies (S- XL); Volupties (1X - 3X).


For the month of July, here are the panties included in my package:


Basically, this is a great way to introduce you to new brands and get sexy, comfy panties (delivered right to your door). I was very intrigued and had to check it out.  I received my first box about 2 weeks after I joined in June.  Your monthly charge is done between the 1st -5th of each month.  You shipment of panties is sent out approximately within 5-7 days after that. The panties are shipped in a non-disclosed plain parcel bag. Inside the package, the panties are wrapped in colorful tissue paper. The brands featured in my July shipment were:

Forgot that exact name of these however, super sexy.  These are kind of like lacy boy shorts.  They have ribbons on the front.  The type of panties you can wear anytime you want to feel sexy underneath.


Seven 'til Midnight -  A cute pair of leopard-print thongs with a purple lace band. This is probably a print I wouldn't normally purchase for myself.  However, this is one of the big perks of a monthly subscription...you try out things you normally would say no to.

Shear Shapewear - Super comfortable and stretchy full-size rose color panties.  These are ones I'd wear for a little extra "tuck" in my stomach area.   

What I love about this subscription service:


  • Different brands featured in each month's shipment
  • Accommodate most sizes -  Splendies for women up to size XL/ Volupties for women size 1X or larger
  • Cater to your current size - If you've gone up/down a size, you can always change your pantie size just by logging into your account (just in time for the next month's shipment goes out)
Overall, I love this subscription service.  I've been happy with the selection of panties received so far.  It's only been 3 month into my subscription but so far so good.  If you're interested in learning more/subscribing to the Splendies/Volupties service, visit their website here Splendies or Volupties


Have any of you subscribed to this subscription service?  If so, what did you think?  Share your 411 below. Have a wonderful day and as always.....happy shopping!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment