Thursday, July 17, 2014

What I'm Loving...Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eye Shadow in Bella Violet

Hey Beauty Gems -

It's THURSDAY!!!  Your girl AngBeauty 411 here to share the 411 on all things beauty. I'm going to make this post short and sweet (currently working on a more in-depth review of this product).  Today I am falling in love with the new Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eye Shadows.  Milani recently released this line of new eye shadows.  There are 30 total shadows to choose from and four different finishes (iridescent metallic, satin matte, and shimmer).


For the summer season, I've been in love with my purples. There's no surprise that Bella Violet was one of the first colors I was instantly attracted to. Bella Violet is outstanding.  It's great pigmentation and easy application makes it an A+ .  So far, I've worn these colors for 12+ hours on very humid days.  I can safely say these colors did not budge.

For only $3.99, the color selection is out of this world.  Beauties on a budget can purchase as many colors as their heart desires.  You can purchase these online at Milani , in CVS, Target and other drugstores where Milani products are sold.

Stay in the know by following me via Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook @AngBeauty411.  Enjoy the rest of your day and as always...happy shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment