Thursday, May 22, 2014

What I'm Loving.....MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick

Hello Beauty Gems -

Welcome to another Thursday "What I'm Loving " post. Today I'm loving my MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess.  Dreaminess is a cool tone pink color (works with most skin complexions). However, I'm a darker complexion. Even though this is a cool tone pink, I do pair it with a darker pink/purple lip color. It's the perfect year round pink. Not to mention, this lipstick feels absolutely amazing on the lips.  It applies so smoothly and doesn't settle into fine lines.



The description from the MAC site is "A 77-Mineral Moist Complex that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture in a lightweight, non-sticky formula. Larger bullet applies bright, long lasting colour in a single stroke. Medium shine finish, buildable coverage. Magnetic closure." A fav in my collection.

Be sure to come back next week for another Thursday "What I'm Loving" installment.  Enjoy the rest of your day and as always....happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment