Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I'm Loving - Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio

Hi Beauty Gems -

So finally I'm resuming my "What I'm Loving" Thursdays. For those of you that are new to my blog....WELCOME!!!  In the past, I would post a quick blurb about products I've been really loving for that week.  So starting this week, I thought I'd resume these posts.

I am loving the Physicians Formula (PF) Sexy Booster Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio.


Many of you have seen the PF brand in most drugstores.  Over the last few years, PF has been producing sets of their various products.  Perfect for trying out different products at once.  The only downside is if you don't like something and love everything else included, your stuck with it.

This particular set includes an Eyeliner pencil, Felt-Tip eyeliner and a Kohl Kahal eyeliner.  Packaging is very cute.  PF has done a great job with branding their new products.  The products are more attractive and appealing to the eye.  Even if you're not 100% sure about the product(s), the packaging alone will urge you to buy it. This trio includes a case for all 3 products.  The case is covered with "fishnet" like material; gives it more sex appeal. The only piece missing off of my case was the "shoe" accessory (featured on all of the new sexy booster products; see below).


Just picked up one that didn't have it I guess; no biggie. Let's start off with the Felt-Tip Eyeliner.  You have .6 ml liters of product.  The liner is very dark, matte black color (comes across alot lighter in the pic than actual color in person).


With each use, you have to shake the liner so the product can fill the felt-tip applicator.  The applicator is firm which doesn't allow for one complete application across the eye (short strokes). Although the liner is not waterproof, it does last a very long time (claim of up to 24hour wear for all 3 products). This liner has been my go-to for the the last few weeks.  I love the lasting power, color payoff and precision of the tip for doing a winged line.

The Kohl Kajal liner I really like as well.  This product is ideal for tight-lining or use on your waterline.  The only downside is it's not as dark as other kohl liners I've used.



The only item I'm not a big fan of is the eyeliner pencil.  The color is very dull and it seems to "streak" when applying. However, with a few extra strokes, you can get a pretty dark application. It's also not easy to apply; hard consistency (a BIG pet peeve for me with eyeliner pencils).  This I'd consider to be that one item I would pass on and give to a friend.



This set was a little pricey $11.99 ($12.95 on the PF website).  However, I did manage to purchase this during a BOGO 50% off sale. CVS Pharmacy runs this sale alot on PF products (check out your local CVS locations for more info).

Overall, if possible, I'd repurchase only the Felt-Tip and Kohl Kajal liners. I'm very happy with my purchase. Even more ecstatic that I got it on sale....THANKS CVS!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.  Stay in the know with me via Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @AngBeauty411.  Until next time.....happy shopping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment