Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ulta Love Your Hair Event - Day 19

Hello Beauty Gems -

I'm back!! I've been recuperating from my sickness last week.  Took a little longer than anticipated to bounce back.  Now I'm back trying to get up on the latest beauty news.  The Ulta LYHE is still going strong. Only a few more days left to cash in on beauty steals.

Today's beauty steals are from Conair and Hempz Couture.  I've personally been looking forward to today's deal. Why you ask?  I wanted to cash in on the Conair More Big Curls Hairsetter for only $17.99 (offer available in-stores and online; regular price $25.99).  This is an amazing deal!!!!




The Conair Hairsetter includes 12- 1/2 Inch Jumbo Velvety Flocked Rollers to create voluminous curls for your hair.  Get glam hair in the AM when you have little to no time to waste.  Some days I just don't have time to use my curling wand.  Hot curlers are my surefire Plan B. A great tool when you're pressed for time. The product is convenient for easy storage.  Conair is a trusted brand for many styling tools and haircare products. Go with a brand you know and love and pick up this steal today!!

While you're at it, you can purchase any of the Hempz Couture brand products for 50% off (offer available online only; regular price $15.95 - $34.95).  Purchase all you haircare necessities that Hempz Couture offers from shampoo, conditioner and various styling products.




Last but not least......get ready to get excited!!! Today's in-store event is featuring the Carol's Daughter brand. So so very excited to go in and check out the entire line.  You'll remember that the Carol's Daughter Hair mask was one of the featured beauty steals of the LYHE event.  That item sold out online the same day. This product line is getting ALOT of buzz on TV and throughout the entire beauty community. Be sure to confirm what Ulta locations in your area are hosting today's event.  Looking forward to purchasing more items from this brand and giving you my two cents.

That's concludes today's 411.  Be sure to check in later with today's "What I'm Loving" installment.

Have a wonderful day and as always...happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment