Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ulta Love Your Hair Event - Day 12

Hey Beauty Gems!!!

I've missed you so.  I've been MIA since Saturday because of illness.  Turns out I got a sinus infection and pneumonia....YIKES!!!!  Fortunately, the doctor gave me some good meds.  It's been a few days and I'm recuperating slowly but surely.  Due to being sick, I haven't been able to post my daily blogs.  My apologies for that.  I want to make sure I always keep you updated with the latest 411.

With the Love Your Hair Event, Ulta has been offering beauty steals here and there (not exactly every day). For this week, there were only beauty steals for Monday and Tuesday so far.  However, there are alot of products that are on sale throughout the duration of the LYHE. Be sure to check the Ulta site as well as your local Ulta store for more details.

Fortunately, today we have 2 beauty steals and one in store event to look forward to.  Beauty steals for today are from Matrix and Wella. Today in stores only, you can purchase all Matrix Vavoom Products for only $6.99 each (regular price $15-$16 each).  While your attending today's in-store event featuring Wella products, you can get any 3 Wella products for only $25!!! Check your local Ulta store for today's in-store event details.

You can also purchase the Wella Oil Reflections for 50% off online only(regular price $40). Use Oil Reflections to add nutrients and shine to your tresses.



Just a reminder....the Love Your Hair Caddy offer is still available online and in-stores (while quantities last).

That's it for today's beauty steal 411. Don't forget to follow me via Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest @Angbeauty411. Have a wonderful Friday and as always....happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment