Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Beauty Subscription - LipMonthly

Good Morning Beauty Gems -

This week flew by faster than others. So many different things going on.  I'm a little sad because that means summer is quickly coming to an end.  Let's just enjoy the remaining days that much more. Early last month, I signed up for a new beauty subscription called Lip Monthly.  This service is very new (started sometime in June).  Lip Monthly is a subscription service dedicated to beauty lip products. Each month, LipMonthly will provide you with 4 various lip products.  A 5th product is also included.  That 5th product would be an assorted beauty item not necessarily lip related.

I received my first subscription package a few days ago.  My products were sent in a plain, white envelope. The items are packed in this cute beauty bag:



Here's a picture of the products I received for August:


The brand featured in this month's bag was City Color Cosmetics. 

The first item I went to was the City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Phoebe (M33).  The color is a mid-tone pink with great pigmentation (swatched below). I'll be very curious to see the lasting power of this lipstick. 


Also included was the City Color Lip Balm in Ultra Pink. This is a coral pink color. However, you may be able to get away with wearing this year-round only because the color isn't too bright. This is more on the neutral side (from what I can tell so far).


I also received the City Color Magic Balm. Just a basic lip balm that applies clear.


Let's not forget...Jesse's Girl Liquid Glass Lip Gloss in Lip Lock. A very Barbie pink. The lip gloss has a nice vanilla scent (reminds me of vanilla cake...yumm). 



Included as well in this month's bag (as the special beauty product; non-lippie) was the Pixie Lip Last Shadow Pen in Gilded Mink. This swatches like an antique gold color. Would be a great shadow base for the upcoming fall season. 

  
I'm really liking this subscription service so far. We'll see how the preceding month's bags are. 

If you're interested in learning more about or signing up for Lip Monthly, be sure to visit their website at www.lipmonthly.com

Ok gems I'm off to tweak the remaining posts for this week. Until next time...happy shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment