Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 17 - Ulta 21 Days of Beauty

Happy Wednesday Gems!!!

This week is just flying by.  Unfortunately, after today  there's only 3 days left of Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty. We can still relish in the savings and samplings online and at in-store events.  So today's deal is featured by It Cosmetics.  Today only the new IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Anti-aging Collagen Veil Primer is only $20 (regular price $48.00).



This product was released not too long ago.  I'm very excited to try it out.  I'll be making my purchase ASAP. IT Cosmetics is best known for their Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-aging Concealer and Bye Bye Redness Correcting Creme, etc. etc. I'm confident that this product will live up to the same quality as the others. 

Today's in-store events are featuring IT Cosmetics and Peter Thomas Roth (PTR).  FYI....I'm a HUGE fan of  PTR's Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel.  Amazing, amazing stuff. 

Hope you gems are able to make it out to today's in-store events.  I promise that once you try out the It Cosmetics products, you'll be hooked.  I love their Naturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette

Care for me to do a full review on this palette?? Just let me know in the comments section below.   That's all for today's beauty steals.  As always, stay in the know with the latest and greatest by following me here or via Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest @AngBeauty411.

Until next time gems....happy shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment